Margaret Heuges will be having a show of her work
Gallery 255, Public Library for Union County,
255 Reitz Blvd, Lewisburg
The month of July
Saturday, July 13
2:00 - 4:00 pm
ANNUAL JUDGED ART SHOW AT DEGENSTEIN LIBRARY
August 13 - 22, 2019
We are looking forward to this year's art show! Our judges are Brice Brown and Karl Leitzel.
They will collaborate on the adult and student judging.
Entry levels are Student, age 17 and under
Adult Beginner, Adult Intermediate, and Adult Advanced.
Here are the important dates:
Wed. Aug. 7 - Receiving of art - 11am - 5 pm
Thurs. Aug. 8 - Receiving of art - 1:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Tues. Aug. 13 - Opening of show with the Artists' Reception and Awards - 6 pm - 8 pm
Sat. Aug. 17 - Show open extended hours at the library in conjunction with
the Sunbury River Festival, 9am - 4pm
Mon. Aug. 19th - Member meeting at the show to meet new members,
honor founding members and critique/share the show - 6 - 8 pm
Fri. Aug. 23 - Pickup of art 11am - 4 pm
Sat. Aug 24 - Pickup of art 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Remember that all work must be original, no copies from other sources.
- Your work should have been completed, or reworked, within the last two years,
and not previously entered in our Annual Judged Art Show.
- Each member may exhibit up to three pieces, with an entry fee of $5.00 per piece.
- Non-members may also show their original work at a cost of $10 per piece.
- The size limit is 48".
- All work MUST be ready to hang with hanging wire across the back.
We are unable to accept framed work with saw tooth hangers for this show.
- If you are entering large 3-D works, please bring a stand or pedestal to display them.